Transport Clerk / Distribution clerk warehouse clerk - Days Full Time
4 days on 4 days off.
AIM Logistics are seeking an experienced and professional Traffic
Operator for their busy operation based in Evesham, Worcester.
Main responsibilities will include: -
* Despatch & Debrief of drivers in accordance with company
* Liaising with customers and drivers daily over the telephone
dealing with enquires, queries and supporting the drivers to
maximise 100% service delivery.
* Assisting the Transport Planning team with innovative and
cost-effective ideas and ensuring the plan runs as smoothly and
efficiently as possible.
* Dealing with day to day transport issues to ensure all rejections
are processed and returned to our customers from point of
rejection to redelivery and any associated costs are reclaimed
from our customers.
Tracking vehicles to ensure vehicles arrive on time, follow
correct routes and KPIs are updated daily and forwarded to our
* Drawing up driver manifests prior to despatch ensuing all
information is correctly displayed and drivers fully understand
their duties in full.
* Reporting any problems / discrepancies drivers have are listened
to and channelled to the correct department for rectification.
* Working with Fleet Manager to ensure all routine maintenance
scheduled is carried out.
* Working with Compliance Manager and HR Administrator to ensure any
driver issues regarding their work performance are investigated
and acted upon.
The ideal candidate will: -
* Have at least 3 years’ experience within the logistics industry
(ideally within temperature controlled distribution)
-A well rounded individual who has a sound understanding of the
logistics industry to include compliance, fleet maintenance and
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Be smart, presentable and professional
* A team player who can integrate seamlessly within a medium sized
team and work effectively under pressure.
* An energised individual who has 'get up and go' and treats our
internal team and drivers with respect at all times.
-Understand the importance of offering 100% customer satisfaction.
* Understands costings and profitability and can display past
experience regarding fleet efficiency and utilisation whilst
maintaining service delivery.
-International CPC desirable but not essential.
Applications in writing expressing reasons why you feel you should be
considered for the position and attaching a comprehensive CV listing
your past experiences within the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.