My client, a market leading manufacturer based in West Yorkshire, are seeking an experienced Transport & Fleet Manager for their growing operation.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Take the lead role in day to day fleet operations.
* Oversee the day to day running of the vehicle workshop.
* Oversee the planning application to ensure the smooth running of the fleet.
* Ensure that all in-house vehicles are compliant with all legal, regulatory, environmental and contractual requirements.
* Efficiently manage and develop a team of drivers.
* Manage the Tachomaster internet system to ensure driver compliance.
* Maintain and manage and oversee the company's Operator's licence to enable us to run a minimum fleet of 15 HGV Vehicles and make sure our OCR score is kept to a high standard.
* Identify operational issues, cost efficiencies, potential problems and opportunities.
* Take responsibility for all health, safety, quality and environmental issues affecting the Transport Department.
* Ensure high standards of service delivery through the consistent application of recognised standards and established policies, procedures and practices.
You will need to hold a National & International CPC, and have been in a management position within the Transport industry previously.
The salary on offer is £35,000 (flexible) and core working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Please get in touch with Jessica Ingram for more information: (url removed).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.