Our client has developed a reputation for being one of the leading manufacturers in their field of expertise within the UK and strive to provide solutions nationwide to commercial organisations and businesses across the UK
The role is offered on a permanent staff basis
The company is a leading manufacturer providing bespoke solutions to commercial businesses and organisations across the UK
We’re looking for a Transport Manager whose responsibility will be to manage a small fleet of three wagons and drivers.
* A competitive salary of £24,000 to £26,000 dependent upon experience
* At least 2 years previous management experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills is paramount
* Must be computer literate (Microsoft office)
* Manage current fleet of 3 wagons and 3 drivers
* This involves ensuring that they are used efficiently and profitably to deliver products to customers all over the UK.
* Manage the maintenance of company vehicles and forklifts (no CPC qualification required)
* Manage external hauliers to deliver our products on time
* This involves pricing and arranging deliveries that we do not fulfil with our own transport
Why Should You Apply?
* Competitive salary
* Established and secure employer
* Opportunity for progression
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.