Monday to Friday
I’m currently recruiting for a growing company who are seeking an experienced Transport Manager to come and join their existing team and drive the business forward.
The role will be responsible for productivity of the drivers, planning of the workload, management of the operations desk and ensuring that internal and external stakeholder’s expectations are met and exceeded.
* Maintain positive relationships with both internal and external customers
* Promotes positive employee engagement through open communication
* Managing route efficiency and utilising optimum outlets where needed within the area to ensure effective use of vehicles and facilities
* Manage driver availability and coverage in line with legislation and company procedures to ensure
* Proactive vehicle management, including liaison with the transport compliance team, safe vehicle operations, wheel security, monitor vehicle gross weights
* Record and investigate fully all personal injuries and near misses.
* Promoting a safe working culture and environment at all times
* Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage
* Must be able to make decisions unaided.
* Problem solving along with good computer skills.
* Good understanding of planning routes – fast paced ideally multi -drop
* Positive can-do attitude.
* Must have good PC skills especially using Microsoft office applications.
If you meet the criteria of this role and would like to find out more, please apply via the link
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.