The LNT Group is a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies. Under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson it consists of five core businesses across industry sectors including: Healthcare, Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software.
Based in Leeds, Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958 - but since its purchase by LNT Group in 2005, the company has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene.
With racing pedigree throughout the business; Lawrence/Team LNT and Ginetta have raced at LMP1 level in Le Mans, with Lawrence himself winning the GT2 class at Le Mans 2006 in a Panoz Esperante.
We offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, Gym, free parking, pension and much more. We are looking to recruit a Transport Manager to oversee our growing fleet of vehicles. Although predominantly office based, you must also have the qualifications, ability and attitude to work hands-on.
* The Transport Manager will be responsible for a high-profile & fast-paced transport operation in the Leeds area. Overseeing the planning and allocation of drivers.
* Monitor drivers’ hours, control tacho reports and records, ensure vehicles and drivers compliance is maintained in accordance with National and International regulations.
* Responsibility for circa 10+ drivers and 10+ LGV & HGV vehicles.
* Manage the maintenance process to ensure that all vehicles and trailers are kept in a fit and road worthy condition.
* Recruitment, on-boarding and driver retention.
* Able to understand company needs and respond to them pro-actively and positively.
* Compliance and Legislation adherence.
* Manage the process of accident reporting and breakdown logistics.
* Ensure drivers are completing the required checks on vehicle’s pre and post journey.
* Flexibility to cover driving as and when required.
* Transport Manager or Transport Supervisor ideally with experience of motorsport distribution
* C+E driving license is essential.
* Degree education is highly beneficial but not essential.
* B2B and 3PL experience is beneficial.
* Driver & Transport Manager CPC certification is essential.
* Overall management responsibility for 5 heads or more is beneficial.
* Able to deliver a high-quality service on behalf of prestigious clients who hold service in high-regard.
* Hands-on leadership style - this role is very much a hands-on transport management role.
* Keen to leave a lasting impact on the wider business.
* Someone who wants to play an integral part in building/growing a strong operation.
* Someone who wants to develop their career with a progressive business.
* Positive attitude towards helping in and around the factory as required
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.