£42,000 - £45,000 (plus company car)
I’m looking to recruit an experienced Transport Manager for a Logistics company based in Nottingham. This a great opportunity for a forward thinking individual to join an established business to support the continuous improvement of an extremely busy operation. You’ll join a company who pride themselves on the delivery of competitive rates, the highest standard of service and investment in their customer’s needs.
The successful Manager will be responsible organising schedules and routes and ensure that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements.
Duties and responsibilities;
* Day-to-day management of a busy, fast-paced Transport operation
* Provide leadership to a team consisting of Supervisors, Planners and Drivers
* Overall accountability for H&S, and ensuring the full legal compliance of the fleet
* Maintaining good working relationships with customers, dealing with any issues or queries
* Ensure excellent best-in-class housekeeping and standards are delivered
* Work closely alongside Warehouse Manager, ensuring open lines of communication
The Successful Applicant;
* Previous transport managerial experience of a fleet transport operation
* National CPC licence – essential
* Temperature Controller Vehicle experience – Desirable
* Update to date knowledge of VOSA regulations
* Experience managing a fast paced depot
* Strong IT skills
* Strong commercial knowledge of transport operations
* General Knowledge across Microsoft packages
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have relevant skill, please apply via the link
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.