Are you a transport manager looking for the next great opportunity?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful haulage business who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated transport manager to their team.
They are brilliant at retaining and developing staff, largely due to the exceptional training programs, industry leading remuneration packages and fantastic progression opportunities within the business.
This role would be suitable for a transport manager who has a minimum of 4 years experience in the industry and holds a CPC qualification.
RESPONSIBILITIES (TRANSPORT MANAGER)
* Managing a diverse team of transport office staff and drivers.
* Transport planning for a fleet of HGV's.
* Driver de-brief.
* Operational administration as required
* Ad-Hoc transport office duties.
DESIRED SKILLS (TRANSPORT MANAGER)
* Management CPC qualification (Non Essential).
* Excellent Communication Skills.
* An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
* Managing and developing staff.
* The ability to working under pressure within a busy transport office
* Experience in an operational role in a logistics or haulage business.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A highly competitive salary and performance-based performance scheme.
* Vast opportunities to develop your own skills with in the business.
* Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications.
* The chance to work alongside industry experts.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of transport planners, transport supervisors, transport managers & transport operations staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 14 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.