New Chapter are partnering with much-loved Global brand to help them find a Transport Shift Manager (Nights) to drive a high-performing culture throughout their large distribution site. Your goal is to drive teams, deliver targets and develop your staff.
This role would be great for someone who is looking to massively develop their career, this global organisation has plenty of examples of where driven individuals have worked their way up the career ladder in a short space of time.
Your Main Tasks
* Ensure KPI’s are achieved/exceeded on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
* People management including the delivery of performance review, development and coaching.
* Ensure your own activities are aligned with current business goals, being fully aware of how your performance can impact the bottom line.
* Put Health and Safety at the forefront of everything you do – leading by example
* Create succession pathways to promote and enable growth
* Responsible for the overall day to day operations on shift – including legal and audit compliance.
* Responsible for incident control
The Ideal Candidate
* Production/logistics/distribution background is preferred (other industries also considered)
* Strong management skills
* Strong leadership skills, enabling them to lead by example
* A strong H&S mindset
* Aspires to progress within their next company
* CPC is advantageous
This is a permanent role on a 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
If you think this is you – please apply today.
Applications close Wednesday 23rd July and we are looking to interview W/C 3rd August
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.