Are you an experienced Vehicle Fleet Manager?
Our fast growing, well established client are a privately owned business who have grown to a turnover in excess of £100m. The business operates across 35 locations nationwide and are continuously developing and expanding, they are now seeking a Vehicle Fleet Manager who is FORS accredited to join their team.
• Ensuring the group is compliant with all relevant rules, regulations and accreditations
• Managing the annual FORS audit and being the groups point of contact
• Managing out Operator License requirements
• To act as the Groups point of contact for all fleet related matters
• Administering the entire fleet which will include mileage records, MOT & Service records, tracking, license checking, DART charges, Congestion Charges, Road Tax, Fuel cards etc
• Approving vehicle related invoices
• Acquisition of new vehicles in accordance with policies
• Disposal of vehicle stock
• Managing relationships with all vehicle related service providers
Skills and Experience Required
• A current qualification such as; FORS Practitioner/CPC Holder
• Thorough knowledge of all vehicle regulatory requirements, including FORS
• Exceptional attention to detail, taking pride in delivering work to the highest standard
• Experience working in a fast-paced, commercial organisation
• An excellent all-round communicator
• A self-starter and consider with strong interpersonal skills
• Methodical in approach
• Full UK License in essential
If you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more about this position, then please get in touch by calling Claire Oakley on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.