STEM Recruitment Solutions are working in partnership with a medical device company to recruit for a Warehouse and Logistics Manager based at their site in the outskirts of Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ownership and management of the stores area ensuring it meets business needs and ensuring all companies SOP's and external regulations are met.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage the inventory within a controlled working environment in accordance with QMS
* Ensure critical raw materials are ordered and available in stock as and when required.
* Liaising with the manufacturing and quality team to understand future requirements
* Ensure stock is rotated correctly to minimise stock losses and ensure high inventory turn
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure best prices for key raw materials and ensuring the overall order process is efficient
* Ensuring quarantine area is controlled and locked
* Updating company inventory system correctly
* Continuous performance improvement or processes and systems
* Organise collection and dispatch of finished goods
The ideal candidate:
* Must have experience in a similar role and be familiar using MRP systems
* Knowledge of ISO(phone number removed) or GMP is beneficial, however not essential
* Experience in logistics (desirable)
* Highly motivated with a “can-do” attitude
* Flexible and adaptable in approach to work responsibilities
* Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong problem solving skills
If interested and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply below
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.