Warehouse & Logistics Manager, Lincoln, Salary negotiable, 8.00 – 4.30 M-T / 8.00 – 1.30 F, 25 days holiday + BH, life assurance, enhanced pension
Our client is a successful company based in Lincoln who are looking to appoint a Warehouse & Logistics Manager for their busy operation.
Working as an integral part of the Operations Team you will oversee the storage and distribution of goods within the UK, the EU and the rest of the world. In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. Controlling the movement of both raw and finished goods within local facilities and external storage facilities will also form a major part of this role.
* Managing movement of stock across 3 warehouses across 3 locations including internationally
* Responsible for the logistical movement of up to 3500 orders per month
* Moving stock internally and internationally as well as managing orders
* Liaising and negotiating with external couriers and logistics companies ensuring best service and price
* Ensuring KPIs for stock movement and delivery are met across all sites
* Managing age stock
* Management of @ 15 staff
Skills & Knowledge
* Previous experience as a Warehouse & Logistics Manager or similar such as Materials Manager, Supply Chain Manager or Stock Manager
* Qualifications in a related subject e.g. supply chain and logistics is desirable
* Good communication Skills
* Good IT Skills
Early application is advised for this role as interviews will be held very soon.
If you do not wish for your details to be stored by Arlington Moore or you do not wish to be contacted by email or text, please log onto our website and go to the ‘contact’ page to unsubscribe.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.