Inivos are looking for a Warehouse and Logistics Manager to be play a key role within the Warehouse Team. This role will be successful in its delivery with attendance to our warehouse in Kings Lynn.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Warehouse and Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day activity of all warehouse operations ensuring smooth communication with the rest of the business.
What will you do?
* Day to day management of the warehouse operations
* Ensure accurate receipt, storage, and distribution of stock
* Implement, develop, and document internal warehouse processes
* Train, coach and develop the warehouse team
* Maintain Health and Safety procedures throughout the work environment
* Manage quality and compliance control procedures
* Manage and motivate staff to achieve KPIs
* Maintain a safe warehouse working environment for employees and visitors
* Prepare performance data for weekly and monthly reporting
* Commitment to continuous improvement
* To take accountability for the warehouse and operations
* Plan and manage resource against expected forecasts
* Ensure timely and effective communication across the different departments within the business
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Experience in a similar role is essential.
* Confident and decisive in judgement.
* To take a hands-on approach to work.
* Ability to see things through from development to completion.
* Ability to follow instructions and action tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
* Ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work both within a team and independently.
* Possess a responsible and positive attitude promoting the skills of an excellent team player.
* To communicate effectively with colleagues.
* The ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes.
* Consistent output to complete a task to the required standard.
* A drive for time bound completion of tasks whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
* The ability to use own initiative and manage workload effectively.
* Ability to find methods of managing their own time to maximise output and productivity.
What will you get?
A competitive salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.