* £35,000 - £40,000
* Fixed term contract – initial 3-6 months
* Day Shift
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse/Logistics Manager to join a leading global manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all warehousing & logistics matters within a new facility, leading a small team of 5 operatives.
* Manage a team of staff in a ‘pick and pack’ environment
* Implement Best Practice
* Review operational processes
* Implement a new MRP system
* Plan and monitor material movement
* Plan equipment, material and staffing requirements
* Perform inventory management
* Monitor inventory status
* Promote 5S culture
* Drive health and safety improvements
Required Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge of 5S methodology is desirable
* Work on your own initiative with a clear focus on quality
* Good IT skills and flexible with new systems
* FLT Counterbalance License is desirable
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar position within a manufacturing/production business, willing to be hands on and flexible to work to the needs of the business.
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading global employer, please apply with your up to date CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.