This high value annual supplement provides essential analysis for fleet decision makers responsible for how their vehicles are funded, and for executives who work in the UK's contract hire industry.
A snapshot of the report appears below, but the full survey is packed with comment and analysis on the movements and trends in the leasing sector over the last 12 months, plus a comprehensive listing of the top 50 contract hire companies, their fleet sizes and annual turnover.
- 1. LeasePlan 120,000 vehicles
- 2. Lex Vehicle Leasing 92,577
- 3. Lloyds TSB 86,433
- 4. Interleasing (UK) 81,000
- 5= ARVAL PHH 75,000
- 5= First National Vehicle Holdings 75,000
- 7 HSBC Vehicle Finance (UK) 73,000
- 8 Lombard Vehicle Finance 71,000
- 9 Godfrey Davis (Contract Hire) / Bank of Scotland VM 55,381
- 10 GE Capital Fleet Services 50,000
To order copies of the full FN50 Supplement at £40 each including postage and packaging, click here to e-mail us with your requirements.