Nominations for the service company section of the Fleet News awards end THIS WEEK, so make sure your voice is heard before it is too late. And remember, service companies can nominate themselves this year to ensure they get their services and ideas across, so there is no excuse for your company missing out on being entered.
Making your views known is simple – just fill in the form at the bottom of this page listing the cars, manufacturers, service companies and products you think deserve a Fleet News award and send it back to us.
You can vote online
Click here to vote.
Shortlisted companies will be asked to complete a questionnaire relevant to the awards they are competing for. The questionnaire will be sent out once the nominations have closed on DECEMBER 7.
Additional supporting material, such as comments from satisfied customers, can be included. Votes from fleet decision-makers will be taken into account during the judges' deliberations.
In the car and van section, a shortlist of vehicles taken from reader nominations will be considered by a panel including wholelife cost experts and residual value specialists.
Please note, cars and vans will only be eligible for an award if they were launched, on sale and in the showrooms by October 31, 2002.
Vehicles launched after this date will not qualify for the Fleet News Awards 2003.
The winners of each category will be revealed at the fleet night of the year, the Fleet News Awards 2003, on March 19, 2003 at Le Meridien Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
We're seeking Britain's best fleet managers – could this be you?
THE search is also on for the finest decision-makers in the fleet industry. Click here to put your name forward.
Categories cover the UK Fleet of the Year and four categories of Fleet Manager of the Year – sub-100 vehicles; 101-400 vehicles; 401 or over and Fleet News Europe Award for pan-European Fleet Manager of the Year.
Entries are also invited for the Fleet Environmental Award and Fleet Risk Management Award. The deadline for nominations is December 31, after which shortlisted decision-makers will be invited for interview.
Six steps to winning a fleet news award
1. Fleet News readers vote for their favourite cars, vans, products, services and suppliers. Votes must be received by December 7.
2. Supply companies nominate themselves for the relevant award categories. Nominations must be received by December 7.
3. Fleet News creates a shortlist for each category.
4. Shortlisted supply companies receive a detailed questionnaire that must be filled in and returned to Fleet News with any supporting material by January 31, 2003.
5. Expert panel of judges assesses the submitted entries and the shortlisted vehicles.
6. The winners are presented with their awards at a glittering gala dinner on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 at the Le Meridien Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.