With the introduction of changes in legislation, insurance requirements and new road taxation, Europe is on the verge of compulsory tracking systems in most vehicles.
How do the tracking companies need to react and change when surveys shows that most fleet don't use the technology and a significant proportion of users are unhappy with the services and products? The speakers confirmed include:
- Don Armour, International Manager, Policy Directorate, FTA
- Martyn Randle, Research Engineer and cat 5 working group founder, Thatcham
- Brian Lee, Risk Manager Motor Underwriting, Norwich Union
- Tjip Koopmans director of the SCM, chairman of the Anti-theft Commission of the European Insurance Association
- Alan McInnes, Chairman, CEN TC 278 (Road Transport & Vehicle Telematics) WG14 After Theft Systems for Vehicle Recovery
- Mike Waters, Head of Market Analysis, ArvalPHH
- Ian Curran, Head of Telematics, O2
- Nick Rendall, MD, Siemens
The target audience of the conference is Europen...
More information about the conference - including attendance fees - will be available on www.telematicsupdate.com/tracking2003