You are invited to be our guest at the Fleet News Forum, a unique blend of 1-2-1 meetings, workshops and networking.
- Gain more value from the investment of 2 days than you ever thought possible
- Save time by meeting a wide variety of suppliers in 2 days at one venue
- Review suppliers in an un-pressurised, strategic environment
- Receive a personalised diary management service that is tailored to your own personal needs
- Discover up-to-the minute information on the issues that are important to you within our complimentary workshops
- Network with fellow decision makers in a relaxed atmosphere.
If your application is successful, your accommodation, meals, appointments and workshops are completely FREE of charge.
Why you should attend
- EXCLUSIVELY limited to 60 free places ensuring our guests gain the most benefit from the event
- 1-2-1 MEETINGS - meet suppliers in a relaxed atmosphere, away from the daily pressures of business
- SUPPLIERS - only meet those suppliers who can most benefit your business
- TAILORED programme - that is customized to your own personal needs
- WORKSHOPS - keep up-to-date and debate the issues with like-minded delegates
- NETWORKING - meet and build relationships with your peers from the fleet industry
- QUALITY - brought to you by Fleet News the leading business to business magazine for the fleet industry
How it works
The Fleet News Forum is an intelligent event for fleet decision makers who are serious about doing business.
As our guest you can expect to meet with 8-12 suppliers of your choosing. There is no hard sell and you only meet those suppliers who offer the most benefit to your business.
Each 1-2-1 meeting lasts for 30 minutes and you get to choose who you'd like to meet a couple of weeks before the event. At the same time tell us the workshops you'd like to attend and we prepare your personalised diary for your stay with us.
We attract suppliers from: green, risk, driver training, contract hire & leasing, manufacturers, daily rental, fleet technology and fuel to name just a few.