Benchmark used car values are now available electronically on the move with the launch of Black Book Mobile.
Compatible with iPhone, iTouch, iPad and Google Android smartphones, Black Book Mobile offers instant access to the industry's benchmark trade values anywhere, without the need for internet access.
Offering all of the benefits of the standard printed Black Book, but with the additional flexibility of valuations at more mileage points, Black Book Mobile includes:
• CAP Clean, Average, Below and Retail Valuations for used cars
• Benchmark valuations at six mileage points
• Editorial market commentary by CAP's Black Book Team
• New Prices
• CAP ID and Insurance group
• Manufacturer, Model, Derivative selection menus
• Access to CAP used car valuations on smartphone with no internet connection
Black Book Mobile differs from CAP's other mobile used car pricing application, Valuation Anywhere, in that all of the used car valuation data is downloaded straight onto the device once a month, at the same time as the release of the printed book and Windows version.
All data is therefore available without the need for any phone signal or internet connection.
Video demonstrations of the Black Book Mobile system are available.
Click here for the iPhone version.
Click here for the Android version.
Both demonstration videos are optimised for viewing on smartphone.