Fraikin Ltd has been awarded five lots under the framework agreement for vehicle leasing by Government Procurement Service.
This achievement opens up new access to a range of UK public organisations including central and local government, devolved administrations, health, education and the Not For Profit sector.
Government Procurement Service specialises in providing value-for-money, procurement solutions that are fully EU compliant for public sector and it has agreements with around 1,500 suppliers for ½ million products and services.
Coventry-based Fraikin is part of one of the largest commercial vehicle fleet service companies in Europe, and provides its customers with complete vehicle solutions from pre-sales advice to fleet repair and maintenance.
The five lots for vehicle leasing that Fraikin has been awarded are:
• Lot 2: passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes requiring conversion, as well as light commercial vehicles between 3.5 and 7 tonnes.
• Lot 3: Commercial vehicles of 7.5 tonnes and above including trailers with the option to provide municipal vehicles
• Lot 4: Commercial vehicles of 7.5 tonnes and above from a single manufacturer
• Lot 5: Buses and coaches, excluding minibuses
• Lot 6: Motorcycles with the option to supply quad bikes
David Farbon of Fraikin said: “We are delighted to have been awarded five lots under the framework agreement for vehicle leasing with Government Procurement Service that encompass such a large variety of vehicles.
“Fraikin has an established track record of helping its customers to find the best vehicle solution to suit their needs, both operationally and financially: in many cases our expertise saves customers’ money.
“We look forward to a long and productive relationship with the public sector.”