Inspired by the striking C-SportLounge concept car, The new DS5 completes the current DS line. An instantly recognisable range, the DS line appeals to both the emotional and rational decision-making process of today’s car buyer. All three models in the premium DS line offer creative design, outstanding quality and desirable technology.
New Citroën DS5 will carry one of three trim-level signatures - DSign, DStyle and DSport. Generously specified from the DSign trim level, shown below is a selection of trim highlights:
Driver's, front passenger's, front lateral, front and rear curtain airbags
- Electrically foldable door mirrors with integrated kerb side LED
- Front fog lights with cornering function
- Daytime running LEDs
- Keyless access and start
- Cruise control with speed limiter and memory settings
- Front and rear electric windows with 'one-touch' operation and anti-pinch
- Automatic digital air conditioning with dual-zone temperature setting
- Automatic rain-sensitive windscreen wipers, automatic illumination of headlamps and electrochrome rear view mirror
- Automatic electric parking brake
- Connecting Box - Bluetooth system® with USB socket
- Part Mistral ‘Claudia’ leather, part ‘Dinamica’ cloth upholstery
- Cockpit roof with three electric sunblinds and aviation style toggle switches
- Citroën eTouch Emergency & Assistance system
- Analogue clock on dashboard
- eMyWay - colour satellite navigation with live traffic information and European mapping
- Rear parking sensors
- Reversing camera
- Mistral 'Claudia' leather upholstery
- Front electric and heated sport seats
- Driver’s seat with electric lumbar adjustment, massage function and memory settings
- Xenon Dual-Function Directional headlamps with washer jets
- Front parking sensors
- Colour head-up display
DS5 ownership starts at just £22,400 for the e-HDi 110 DSign, rising to £32,200 for the range-topping Hybrid4 DSport. The most popular models are forecast to be the HDi 160 DStyle manual and automatic versions.
A sales mix of 85% diesel, 5% petrol and 10% Hybird4 is anticipated. The sales split is forecast to be approximately 30% retail and 70% fleet/business.
New Citroën DS5 is available to pre-order now, with first deliveries from the official ‘on sale’ date of 2 April 2012.