The new Peugeot Expert is further evidence of the Marque's upmarket move that now incorporates the new style codes, new equipment and a range of Euro 5 engines which position it as leader in its segment for lowest CO2 emissions.
The new Peugeot Expert, available as a Compact Van or Combi (Tepee) is characterised by:
- a modern appearance, introducing a new front face
- high-performance and efficient Euro 5 engines
- best-in-class low CO2 emissions for the Expert Tepee – 172g/km
- the 2.0l HDi Expert Van delivers the best power/CO2 emissions ratio -168g/km
- technological equipment not previously seen before in the segment
- a 6-speed automatic gearbox now available on the 2.0-litre HDi 163bhp engine.
The new Peugeot Expert Tepee will be presented as a world premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March and available in the UK, along with the new Peugeot Expert Van from mid-March 2012.