Fleet operators are being advised that they only have one week left to secure their place at the annual Fleet News Congress, sponsored by Volvo Car UK, and being held on Tuesday 15 October at the Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon.
The Congress allows fleet operators to create their own bespoke day of best practice insight by allowing you to cherry pick the sessions most relevant to your business.
A combination of expert speakers and a choice of nine breakout seminars will provide a flexible format for getting the most out of the event.
As well as a number of key industry speakers and fleet operator case studies the day will also incorporate an exhibition hall to allow delegates to speak with industry suppliers and discuss their needs and requirements, as well as allow them to network with peers and share best practice.
Speakers on the day include:
- John Lawrence, Justice of the Peace & Chris Green, Partner, Weightmans LLP who will be leading a mock trial based on a real life incident and will show you how the police investigation will unfold, what is likely to happen in court, and what the likely outcome will be. This highly interactive session is getting its first showing in the fleet arena.
- Henk Winckens, fleet manager, Enexis BV will be sharing his experiences of running a large Dutch fleet consisting of 12000 LCVs and 800 cars. Henk will share his story on the process he undertook to integrate 50 electric vehicles and the impact it had on his business.
- Philip Hesketh, motivational speaker on the psychology of persuasion and influence, will offer guidance and tips to help fleet operators to influence the key stakeholders within their businesses and get them on board with new ideas.
- Remko van Hoek, global procurement director, PwC will consider the terms and conditions that every contract needs, offer advice on managing suppliers during contract and look at how best to exit a contract. He will also help fleets understand how their procurement departments work and what makes them tick.
As well as top industry speakers, delegates will have the opportunity to attend a number of best practice seminars from the following key topic areas:
- Duty of Care
- Salary Sacrifice
- The Connected Fleet
- Grey Fleet
- Service, Maintenance & Repair
- Utilisation & Efficiency
Tickets are strictly limited to fleet operators and only a small number of places remain.