Yodel XL becomes Arrow XL

Arrow XL has announced the completion of a re-branding exercise. Formerly Yodel XL, the company will now operate under the name Arrow XL.

Having already served over 20 million large-scale deliveries throughout the U.K. Arrow XL has adopted a name that CEO Gary Monk feels is well suited to the company’s long term ambitions:

He said: “As an organisation, we take a huge amount of pride in what we do, and how we do it.

“The term ‘XL’ refers not only to the scale of goods delivered, but also highlights the firm’s ambition to excel in every aspect of its service.

“Our new brand identity really sums up what we are about, which is working hard to provide a fantastic service and really going that extra mile for our customers.”

Arrow XL has committed to expanding its services considerably over the coming years.

Part of this expansion includes the unveiling of a new logistics and distribution centre in Wigan, due to be unveiled this summer.

The new facility in Wigan will provide an additional 200,000 sq ft delivery hub for Arrow XL’s national delivery network, expanding the company’s capacity even further.

Holding products within the new warehousing facility at Wigan will also enable Arrow XL to provide a full logistics solution for retailers.

Arrow XL is also launching a new and fully rebranded fleet of delivery vehicles. This looks set to boost Arrow XL’s already impressive network, with the firm currently servicing 6,000 homes with 12,000 deliveries a day.

Reflecting on the re-brand, Gary Monk continues: “Over the last few months the team at Arrow XL has worked hard to deliver and enhance an exciting new service proposition, a new delivery hub and now a new brand identity.

“This is just the start of the ambitious plans we have for the company and we are hugely excited about what the coming years have to offer us.”

Comments

• Gary connor. - 03/05/2013 08:00

I work for arrow Xl , I came from dreams the best thing that that company as ever done for me asking me to move over I have never been as happier in my job since working for arrow Xl and I will strive to work hard to maintaine are company name and we will though hard work and determination make the company bigger and stronger, and I would like to take this opportunity of thanking arrow Xl for making me a very happy man for the job and company I work for wich I consider my family great place to work . Thanks . Gary connor.

• Gail Evans - 29/04/2014 07:40

@Gary connor. - They may be a great company to work for, but not so great for the customers, my expected delivery date 22/4/14 now 2/5/14 ten days late absolutely appalling and customer services don't even get me started.

• Groundmole600 - 30/10/2013 16:48

But how many arrows miss the target ?

• john curran - 01/02/2014 14:56

In all honesty this company based on several reviews could definitely achieve more. Myself personally I have had three failed deliveries with the company which is nothing to be confident on.

• Gail Evans - 28/04/2014 10:49

XL- also refers to excel in every aspect of their service? Xl unable to locate my appliance at Wigan hub. my expected delivery last Tuesday 22/4/14. I never get call backs and updates regarding this delivery, when assured I would. Now seven days and counting desperately need ordered appliance, its an impossibility for Arrowxl to resolve this. Utterly, utterly let down by this company excel you certainly don't!!!!

• Jen - 17/07/2014 09:48

Do not buy from companies that use this firm!

I take it that CEO Gary Monk is living on another planet where the word 'excel' means non-deliveries, damaged goods, delivery time-slots applying solely to their convenience, and to top it off, he's never heard of Customer Service.

• g - 10/11/2014 18:07

@Jen - couldnt have put it better myself , there a disgrace

• g - 10/11/2014 18:06

yodel is the worst delivery ever , how on earth do you get big contracts is beyond me ??? disgrace , and you try and get in touch with them haha

• Jason - 07/01/2015 08:32

You can polish a turd all you want.... its still a turd. laughable customer service.. inept staff... customer services tell you that they cant make your delivery due to driving hours the claim the drivers work 15 hour shifts.. obvious lies....

• Allan Jones - 29/10/2015 09:33

This looks like a rebranding to cover failure.Allan Jones. Arrow XL were to deliver my item today but rang me at 07.30 to say no delivery as the goods has been damaged.Why?Who? They picked it up or it was delivered to their depot by Hughes Direct so one can only assume that Arrow XL damaged the goods in transit. They can't give me another delivery timeThe did not send me an e mail the day befor confirming the time of day and a time slot, which they state they will. They have yet again let a valuable customer of Tescos down. Now we are never again to buy direct from Tesco Direct because some or all of their supposed agents are probably rubbish and can not give anything but poor service. Beware don't trust thepromises of flowery adverts. This item could have been delivered in 2 days by anyone else. I have lost a days pay through this transaction. Now I find I'm sitting having to make other arrangements. I have to send a bill for administration charges in the continuing communications regarding this transaction.This has now taken 6 days without a conclusion. Beware public, their promises are rubbish.

• Allan Jones - 29/10/2015 09:44

Allan Jones Arrow XL were to deliver my item today but rang me at 07.30 to say no delivery as the goods has been damaged.Why?Who? They picked it up or it was delivered to their depot by Hughes Direct so one can only assume that Arrow XL damaged the goods in transit. They can't give me another delivery timeThe did not send me an e mail the day befor confirming the time of day and a time slot, which they state they will. They have yet again let a valuable customer of Tescos down. Now we are never again to buy direct from Tesco Direct because some or all of their supposed agents are probably rubbish and can not give anything but poor service. Beware don't trust thepromises of flowery adverts. This item could have been delivered in 2 days by anyone else. I have lost a days pay through this transaction. Now I find I'm sitting having to make other arrangements. I have to send a bill for administration charges in the continuing communications regarding this transaction.This has now taken 6 days without a conclusion. Beware public, their promises are rubbish.