The Great Grey Fleet Debate will return to this year's Company Car In Action event, to provide some much-needed clarity on the issue of grey fleet.
The debate, hosted by Fleet News, on Wednesday 11 June at Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedfordshire aims to throw more light on the subject as well as highlighting ways in which the area can be tackled, whatever the number of private vehicles companies may utilise.
With an estimated 4 million grey fleet cars on the road in the UK, fleet managers can no longer afford to ignore the financial, environmental and health & safety implications of running a grey fleet.
The debate will take place at 2.15pm on the 11 June and feature the following panel members:
- Case study - Harry Thomson, head of integrated transport & commissioning, Dumfries & Galloway Council
- Case study - Paul Mace, transport provision manager, West Sussex County Council
- The insurance view - Len Benson, associate director, Peter Lole & Co
- The legal view - Jonathon Backhouse, director, Backhouse Jones Solicitors
- Opinions from the fleet industry
To register for your free place, or for further information, please contact Kate Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01733 468146.