Webinar: May 3, 2018 Time: 11 - 11.45am
As a fleet-decision maker today, it can be hard to keep track of all of the legislation, environmental and technological changes happening in the industry and our society.
In our free webinar, Leo Taylor and David Bushnell from Alphabet will provide a glimpse of what’s on the horizon for tomorrow and what you need to be thinking about today.
Topics we will discuss:
- What corporates and SMEs need to know about the way mobility is changing now and in future
- How ACES (Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Sharing/Services) will change business travel
- Implications of and proactive steps to consider with T-Charge and new clean air zones (CAZs)
- How a mobility consulting tool (MCT) can help you identify the vehicles and journeys which can be electrified and those that can’t
- How innovation can be generated from outside and inside of your organisation (BMW Group Innovation Lab & Intrapreneur Lab)
- Leading-edge UK developments on vehicle sharing, Vehicle to Grid (V2G) charging and blockchain developments in mobility.
Leo Taylor, head of product management, Alphabet (GB)
David Bushnell, principal consultant, Alphabet (GB)
Chairman: Stephen Briers, editor, Fleet News