Fleet News at 10 features a guest panel of leading fleet decision-makers discussing the month’s biggest news and hottest industry topics.
Who's it for?
Fleet decision-makers and the wider fleet sector
10 - 11am, February 25th
Editor-in-chief Stephen Briers will be joined by our panel of fleet professionals:
- Lorna McAtear, fleet manager, National Grid
- Chris Connors, head of facilities and fleet, Countryside Properties
- Paul Hollick, chair, Association of Fleet Professionals
- Duncan Webb, head of fleet, UK & Ireland, ISS
- Dale Eynon, director, Defra Group Fleet Services
- Matt Hammond, head of fleet, Altrad UK, Ireland and Nordics
The panel of fleet professionals will dig beneath the surface of the month’s major news stories to debate their impact on the fleet sector and how they are reacting within their own businesses.
The January 28th webinar saw the panellists discuss the following topics:
- Costs, sustainability and the pressure to electrify
- Newcomers to electric - advice and guidance
- Home charger installation delays and isolator issues
- New Highway Code rules
- Vehicle supply delays and specification downgrades
- London's road user charging proposals
Webinars in 2022
Don't miss out on any of the Fleet News at 10 webinars taking place in 2022.
You will need to register for each month by clicking the individual links below.
Once registered you will receive an automatic email from Fleet News which allows you to add the link to your calendar ready to join on the day.
2022 webinar dates (sign up now)
Have your say
If you would like to suggest a topic for the panel to discuss, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org