ACFO has signed up as a ‘show partner’ for Fleet Management Live.
As well as attending the event, the body that helps fleet decision-makers improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their business travel operation will work with Fleet Management Live organiser Fleet News to deliver insightful and thought-provoking workshops and theatre sessions.
Fleet Management Live is a new forum for suppliers, manufacturers and service providers to meet fleet decision-makers. It takes place at the NEC on 6 & 7 October 2015.
The event will be the definitive event for company car decision-makers, whether traditional fleet operator or managers in procurement, finance, HR, travel and facilities management with fleet responsibilities.
Stephen Briers, editor-in-chief of Fleet News, said: “Fleet Management Live is going to be a major event for the fleet industry and it is great to have AFCO as a partner. Its considerable industry expertise and knowledge will be invaluable in drawing up original and cutting edge content with leading industry experts.
John Pryor, chair of ACFO, added: “We are really excited to be a partner at Fleet Management Live. It promises to be to a unique event with a good mix of workshops, exhibitions and discussions. We are really looking forward to developing a programme that will be of interest for people who have a responsibility for fleets within procurement, finance, HR, travel and facilities management as well as established fleet managers.”
Fleet Management Live will consist of:
- Exhibitions – for manufacturers, leasing and national fleet suppliers, encompassing a technology zone
- Best Practice Workshops – for fleet operators to gain intelligence and insight
- Seminars – topic-led streams including the Technology Theatre
- Free to attend sessions for non-fleet manager like HR, Finance, Procurement and Facilities Management professionals
- Beginners’ Breakfasts – learning sessions for those new to fleet
- Networking – drinks receptions, lounge and networking events
- The Fleet News Debate – daily forum open to all
- Pre-booked meetings – for buyers and suppliers
Motor manufacturers and fleet industry suppliers already confirmed to attend the event include: Jaguar Land Rover, Toyota/Lexus, Volvo, Fleetondemand, Go Ultra Low (SMMT), Halfords, IFC Fleet Services, Jaama, Thatcham Research, Zenith, AA Drivetech and BT Fleet.
For more information, contact Luke Clements, event manager (email@example.com/01733 468325).