Customers of TCH Leasing say contract hiring their vehicles saves them time, money and hassle, following a company survey.
The contract hire and fleet management busines asked 3,000 of its clients about the benefits of their chosen funding method.
In response to the question: in what way does contract hire benefit your business?
- 46% replied that using contract hire enables them to have vehicles that we would otherwise not be able to afford
- 41% replied that using contract hire helps reduce costs
- 33% replied that contract hire helped free up capital for growth
In response to the question: do you think that leasing your vehicles via contract hire is hassle free?
- 74% replied yes, contract hire is hassle free
- 9% replied contract hire is sometimes hassle free
- 17% replied that contract hire is not hassle free
In response to the question: does leasing your vehicles mean that you have less administration in managing the vehicles?
- 81% replied yes, there is less administration involved in managing the fleet through leasing vehicles
- 19% replied no, there is no reduction of administration involved in managing the fleet via leasing
Mark Hammond, managing director of TCH Leasing, said: “Our research reveals that despite changes in taxation, UK employers are continuing to embrace the contract hire option as a method of providing and managing company vehicles.
“Whether it is reducing the administrative burden, reducing costs or just being able to provide a great choice of vehicles for employees, contract hire continues to deliver significant benefits for UK businesses.”