Creating global fleet success and cleaning and 'greening' the fleet will be among the key topics and discussions at the Global Fleet Conference in Rome in May.
The two-day conference, taking place from May 28-30, will also cover the latest issues in global fleet management and cover “up-and-coming” Latin America and Asia Pacific.
The event, organised by GlobalFleet.com in conjunction with stablemate Fleet Europe and US publication, Automotive Fleet, will be held at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Centre.
Global Fleet’s chief executive and head of business development Caroline Thonnon said: “The 2018 Global Fleet Conference will provide international fleet decision-makers with the gilt-edged opportunity to get to the very heart of some of the burning topics in global fleet management.
“It will also provide the opportunity to discuss best practice, network with peers, share experiences and take away vital information based on real fleet management successes. For global fleet managers, it’s an event not to be missed.”
This year’s event reported to expect an audience of several hundred international fleet decision-makers from all six continents, and will tackle a host of key fleet issues including:
- How the global economy will affect your fleet
- Keys for creating global fleet success
- Setting up the right global fleet team and the communication process
- Cleaning and ‘greening’ the fleet
- Embracing innovation to optimise global fleet management
- Global trends in safety management
- Mobility management across the globe.