Road safety charity, Brake is offering 250 SMEs free membership to Brake Professional.
Brake Professional is a membership scheme for any organisation with at-work drivers, designed to help fleet managers support their drivers in managing road-risk and implement road safety initiatives.
Logistics company, Bibby Line Group provided Brake with the funding to offer free membership to the scheme.
Members of Brake Professional will be able access tools on the scheme’s website, which include:
- Guidance reports on a wide range of fleet safety topics, containing research and best practice advice
- Advice sheets to give to drivers providing key road safety advice
- Posters on a range of topics to display in workplaces
- Infographics to share via social media, staff communications and intranets
- Reports on Brake’s surveys with fleet operators on road risk management practices
- Reports on Brake’s surveys with drivers on their attitudes and behaviour towards road safety
Ellie Pearson, professional engagement manager at Brake, said: “Almost a third of fatal road crashes in Britain involve someone driving for work, which is why Brake’s work with fleet operators is so important.
“Through Brake Professional we provide fleet operators with access to tools, training, and resources to help make their drivers as safe as possible and I’d urge any organisation with at-work drivers to join today and access our life-saving resources.”
For more details on how to claim free membership to Brake Professional, email firstname.lastname@example.org.