Senior leaders from Royal Mail and Asda are among the panellists taking part in a Fleet News and Everywoman webinar next week, looking at the future of transport and logistics, and diversity in the sector post Covid-19.
- Jon Parry, vice president, Asda Logistics Services
- Kimberley Mcintosh, service delivery leader, Royal Mail
- Anna Delvecchio, development director – transportation, Mott MacDonald
- Kelly Warburton, managing director UK Rail, Unipart Rail
The panellists will debate:
- The impact of Covid-19 in the short and long term – positives and negatives
- Technology and innovation as a result of the events of 2020
- The impact of Covid-19 on diversity in the industry
- Future skillsets
The one-hour webinar takes place next Wednesday, January 27 at 11am and pre-registration is required. Sign up here.