Audi has launched an updated version of its EV&me app, which helps drivers to understand the benefits of opting for an electric (EV) or plug-in hybrid (PHEV) vehicle.
An auto-tracking feature, which uses real-time data, can calculate the possible savings by switching to a BEV or PHEV for an individual driver.
Users can also compare performance data, charging times, and running costs between models.
Andrew Doyle, director of Audi UK, said: “There are endless benefits to switching to plug-in power and Audi’s new and updated EV&me app now makes them clear for all to see.
“From an environmental standpoint, switching to electric power is central to Audi’s future but the financial benefits of making the switch can also be reaped by our customers.
“Making the switch to electric power is easier than ever thanks to the EV&me app; with our experts at your very fingertips we can help guide you through the process and ensure no question is left unanswered.”
The app is filled with guides and articles outlining the many benefits of Audi’s BEV and PHEV model ranges. Users can also watch “easy-guide” films, chat live to an EV specialist, locate an Audi Centre, discover live model offers, and book a test drive.
New features added to EV&me:
- All new Audi EV and PHEV models have been added, including the all-new Q4 e-tron, Q4 Sportback e-tron, and e-tron GT
- The new ‘understanding range behaviour’ tile can be found in the ‘Explore’ tab
- New ‘range & charging calculators’ tile can be found in the ‘Explore’ tab
- The new variant drop-down allows you to switch variants easily e.g. from Q4 35 e-tron to Q4 40 e-tron
- Customers can now subscribe to Audi update via the app, so they can hear about the latest Audi EV news and stories
- You can book a test drive, configure your electric Audi, learn about the great finance offers available, or use the instant chat feature to speak to one of our electric vehicle specialists.
- The New Model tab provides information on charging times and performance figures, so customers can compare models and variants
- Customers can choose which electric Audi they wish to set as their default model, enabling them to track journeys and compare running costs. The default model can be changed easily at any time throughout the app
- Customers can adjust their fuel and electricity costs in the Settings tab, for example, to add their home electricity tariff, for a more realistic running cost comparison