Vauxhall UK Ltd has been a valued Zurich customer for nine years. They have 5,000 vehicles on their car plan, of which approximately 500 are used for work-related journeys. Since 2006,
Vauxhall UK Ltd have been successful in reducing their collision and claim rate, and are fully focused on maintaining and furthering these improvements through the enhancement of the work-related road risk management programme.
Vauxhall UK Ltd work in partnership with Zurich with the objective to:
- reduce their fl eet collision rate
- reduce the risk of harm to their employee (driving is one of the highest risk activities its employees undertake on behalf
- of Vauxhall UK Ltd.)
- comply with the legislation associated with work-related driving, especially the Health and Safety Executive/Department for Transport’s ‘Driving at work – managing work-related road safety’ guidelines
- help meet corporate social responsibility objectives
- reduce the direct and uninsured losses associated with each collision.
Click Here to read the full case study