My client, a well known Utility Company is looking to recruit a Fleet
and Logistics Manager who is well organised, highly motivated,
committed individual with excellent administration skills to join
their busy team.
The Fleet and Logistics Manager will be based in North East London and
you will be responsible for the delivery of fleet, equipment, PPE,
management of training and accreditations and produce vehicle tracker
The Fleet and Logistics Manager will ideally possess a Utility
background and have experience of working within an administration
function within a busy environment.
Knowledge or experience in excel is essential.
* Ensure that all work is completed effectively - on time, within
budget, safely and with the customer’s needs firmly in mind
* To go the extra mile to ensure that work is completed to the
excellent standard required
* Take full responsibility for the profitability of each job –
really owning the customer and the contract
* Manage the administration department ensuring all work is
completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Ensure all reports/databases are kept up to date and accurate data
* Ensure all training and accreditations database is kept up to date
and training courses booked before the accreditation expires
* Produce weekly tracker reports for the business outlining
speeding, start/finish times, out of hours use
* Ensure regular communications briefings are completed increasing
* Communicate a clear vision for the successful delivery of the
Health, Safety and Wellbeing:
* Ensure staff are adequately trained to fulfil their duties
* Maintain timely reporting of all accidents, injuries & near misses
* Oversee the delivery of toolbox talks, safety alerts and
conveyance of key measures
* Participate in leadership safety audits and safety management
* Ensure there is adequate stock of five points of PPE at all times
* Work with and support the Contract Delivery Manager (CDM) and
Senior Operations Manager (SOM) to realise budget targets
* Assist in the mitigation of risk and aid the development of
contract control measures
* Identify efficiency opportunities and advise the SOM on means of
* Provide reliable, accurate and complete data as appropriate to
support the payment application process
* Keep fleet costs down to a minimum tracking all damage, PCN’s and
reclaiming the cost from the individual
* Control of all Equipment, PPE, Office supplies ensuring we have
sufficient supplies and costs are kept to an absolute minimum
Operations Service Delivery, Performance & Control:
This role requires a suitably skilled and competent person who will
clearly demonstrate an ability to control, assess and deliver projects
and meet targets whilst maintaining financial control.
Your leadership skills will enable you to establish a suite of KPI’s
with sufficient monitoring and control measures that remain consistent
with the company’s performance management policies and procedures
striving for excellence.
You will be flexible and adaptable ensuring the business meets the
needs of its clients whilst ensuring that all customer service
standards are exceptional.
Empathetic and approachable, you must have excellent interpersonal and
communication skills. A fantastic telephone manner and exceptional
conflict resolution abilities are also key.
Working hours are Monday to Friday however, must be flexible on
working hours to meet business needs.
For the chance to work with a forward thinking company with excellent
company benefits then please click the ‘apply now’ button
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.