Role Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Several locations to choose from throughout the UK
£300-£385 per day - LTD/Umbrella - Inside IR35 role
MON-FRI (37HRS PER WK)
12 Month rolling Contract, expected total duration between 1-3 years.
The position requires the application of knowledge gained from experience and expertise to the job duties and responsibilities. The position will make decisions in areas that may impact budgets, policies, procedures, work practices, or compliance programs.
* Develop, agree and implement robust policies standards and processes to ensure the safe and cost effective Provision of a site and corporate vehicle fleet for all owned, leased and hired vehicles ;
* Ensure effective monitoring, including the maintenance of a complete fleet list is in place for all vehicles to ensure a compliant fleet;
* Ensure driver compliance of licencing , training and competence Management of Occupational road Risk;
* Ensure appropriate Insurance is in place and liaise with insurance officer;
* Drive continuous improvement by monitoring supplier(s) performance, engaging with drivers and vehicle operators ;
* Provide specialist advice on the procurement /hire of appropriate vehicles and their specification - to comply with government targets of reduction of emissions
* Maintain a lifecycle costing approach to purchased vehicles, assessing the most cost efficient approach;
* Advise the Company of the latest developments in the industry in compliance, maintenance management, and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Have extensive experience working in a similar fleet manager role, dealing with vehicles/maintenance/compliance/legislation.
* Have strong knowledge of all relevant transport legislation and government targets.
* Transport Manager Qualifications ideally
* Compliance management experience in transport a multi-site/large fleet environment
* Good communication, interpersonal and people management skills
Please note for this role security clearance will be required of you. Including employment referencing and dbs check.
If this role is of interest and you meet the must have criteria, please apply today. If however you've not been contacted back within 48hrs it does unfortunately mean on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.