A large construction company is looking for a car fleet administrator to join their head office in Rickmansworth on a 3 month temprary contract. The rate is up to £15.20 an hour PAYE.
Fleet administration experience is essential.
* Working in a large head office
* Working for a globally recognised construction company
* A friendly team
* Learn and develop new skills
* Look after 2000 cars
* Administer accidents
* Manage fleet process form start to finish
* Register new cars
* Manage licencing
* Close damage processes
* Updating documents – phone, project lists, charts and schedules
* Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
* Monitoring emails, ensuring they are dealt with quickly and effectively
* Maintaining accurate records of vehicles using fleet systems
* Producing reports
* Successfully meeting fleet queries
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience with a fleet in excess of 1,500 vehicles
* Self-motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills
* Knowledge of vehicle and road related legislation and the Road Traffic Act
* Membership of Fleet Professional body such as ACFO, ICFM or CAFM – (preferred but not essential.)
* In depth knowledge of car fleet and the fleet sector
* Full valid driving licence
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then call (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.