Our Client has been established over 100 years and has a reputation for excellence as the result of exceptional service, craftsmanship and design. Manufacturing from the original site on which the company was founded, is a symbol of the success and evolution of the British Furniture Industry.
The Company has an International Reputation, build up over many years, designing and making awe inspiring furniture and exporting across four continents. Their clients include worldwide global brands who have discerning tastes and rigorous purchasing standards.
Job Role: Logistics Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Planning and coordinating transport routes and daily schedules for UK and Internationally for the fleet, ensuring that the transportation is cost efficient and profitable
* Ensuring effective management in arranging customer collections, packing services and deliveries
* Working with customers and office staff, planning routes and scheduling delivery times, co-ordinating the drivers, agency drivers and vehicles for work
* Discussing and resolving client/supplier problems and complaints
* Communicating with sales and operations team throughout the day
* Proven track record and knowledge of UK and International transport operations and planning
* Experience of dealing with high end clients and goods
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* A flexible approach to work and be capable of managing priorities
* Commercially focused considering end to end costs
Working Hours: Full Time
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.