Logistics Manager x 2
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Reports to: Head of Logistics
Looking to work for a fast growing progressive company with huge opportunities to grow your logistics career? Look no further – our client are disrupting their Market and growing incredibly quickly. They are currently looking for a Logistics manager to lead a fantastic team of Delivery Team Leaders and drivers. Based from one of their distribution hubs in Corby you will provide leadership to a team a team and will ultimately be responsible for overseeing the daily delivery and collection performance.
What are we looking for?
* Logistics Management experience within logistics is essential ideally within a consumer facing delivery/retail operation
* A strong communicator with experience managing remotely
* Excellent customer service experience
* Ideally someone who has worked in a fast growing environment, our client are a new business with large financial backing so you need to be able to adapt as process and new ways of working are introduced as the business grows
* Experience managing delivery drivers and supervisors to home addresses would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
* An opportunity to grow your career in a very fast growing business
* Excellent company benefits including private share options, healthcare, discretionary bonus of up to 10% of base salary, company discounts and fantastic pension scheme
* An opportunity to bring your entrepreneurial flair to help shape a growing logistics team
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.