We are recruiting for a Logistics, Supply Chain and Sales Office Manager on behalf of our client, a highly reputable Manufacturer, to assist with the overall management of the Logistics and Sales Office.
The role will be based in Basildon but it will require travel to High Wycombe 2 days per week.
The main aim of the role will be to manage the cost effectiveness of the UK Logistics and Supply Chain function, taking into account the budget and level of Customer service being provided.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for:
* Oversee training and development of staff in the department.
* Reporting on the performance of sales and logistics at business and customer level.
* Maintain stock levels, providing an excellent level of stock availability
* Negotiate with transport companies, ensuring excellent service levels and appropriate pricing
* Analyse and forecast, identifying levels and type of stock that need to be maintained, also monitoring return stock.
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 2 years working as a Logistics Manager/Supervisor
* Experience working with budgets and reports
* Proven experience Managing a Team.
* Strong IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
If you think you would be suitable for the role then please apply with an up to date CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.