Are you a warehouse / logistics manager with extensive experience within FMCG / manufacturing?
Do you have a proven background in the evaulation of existing systems and the implementation of new supply chain processes?
Do you have knowledge of ADR, IMDG, ICAO/IATA certificates together with experience in warehouse management systems and a passion for continuous improvement?
Want to know more …. read on ….
We're currently working with a world class manufacturing business in Heywood, Greater Manchester who have continued to thrive during the recent pandemic and who continue to significantly add to their offerings to their customers. This really is a perfect time to join this business to take the logistics to the next level.
The position is paying a fantastic basic salary, a contributory pension, parking; healthcare, life assurance, profit share and more, together with 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
In return you'll be able to
* Manage the effective movement of products and raw materials
* Ensure relevant transport facilities are arranged for delivery to customers
* Oversee the incoming raw materials process, material handling, goods in, distribution and storage
* Manage the day to day running of the warehouse
* Oversee stock control and maintaining stock levels
* Manage accurate stock levels using SAP/MRP, work with suppliers & key stakeholders to make sure stock is optimised
* Negotiate and manage haulier / transport contracts (National and International)
* Oversee the management of all current systems and the development/implementation of new systems.
* Improve the efficiency of Company supply chain through deployment of CI techniques
* Negotiating costs for supply chain, managing relationship/supplier interactions with key suppliers
* Manage all costs within budget requirements
* Always willing to be flexible and to adapt to the needs of the Supply Chain team and the Company's needs.
* Line manage team members, driving and motivate staff
* Manage both Health, Safety and Quality within the department
You’ll need to be an experienced Logistics / Warehouse Manager within an FMCG / Manufacturing environment; together with proven leadership skills and a working knowledge of ADR, IMDG, ICAO/IATA certificates. A thorough understanding of legislation is vital as are confident IT skills including MS office and SAP
If you’re ready to take the next step, get in touch.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.