POSITION: Logistics Manager
SALARY: Starting Salary 25 – 30k depending on experience
BENEFITS: Use of company vehicle, Mobile phone, Travel expenses, Excellent working environment, Staff kitchen facilities, Pension Contribution Scheme
HOURS: Permanent, Full Time
LOCATION: Dublin 12
Our client creates beautifully crafted furniture, kitchens, upholstery and all the little things that help to give a home soul. Located on the KCR Industrial Estate, Kimmage, Dublin 12, the company’s showroom sets the scene for their inspirational collections.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Logistics Manager. The successful candidate will help the company’s supply chain work as efficiently as possible, and also deal with customer service issues around the supply chain. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Purchase order processing
· Sales order processing
· Delivering of orders
· Stock control – maximising stock level efficiency with minimal waste
· Customer service issues – logging and resolving customer service issues
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Possess a minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
· Full Clean Driving Licence is required for this role
· Be adaptable and able to use own initiative.
· Be able to follow current procedures but with an ability to perceive improvements where possible.
· Possess good communication skills and have the ability to adapt to change.
· Be able to adhere to all health and safety.
· A driving licence would be an advantage, as the role comes with the use of a company vehicle.
· Live within a commutable distance.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Logistics Manager, Logistics, Stock Controller, Stock, Delivery, Delivery Driver, Customer Service, Furniture, Purchase Order, Interior Company, Interiors
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.