We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to join our client and be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
* Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
* Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
* Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
* Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
* Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
* Resolve any arising problems or complaints
* Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
* Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
* Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
* Complies with law, H & S regulations, ISO requirements and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements
* Comply with laws, H & S regulations and ISO requirements
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
* Record of successful distribution and logistics management
* Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
* Expert in standard logistics software
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
* BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
* Developing Budgets
* Reporting directly to the Managing Director for all matters
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.