Logistics Manager up to c 53k (£40-45k plus up to 18% potential bonus)
Our client is a leading business based in Wales. They are seeking a Logistics Manager paying up to £53k + Bonus for their site based in Wales.
Nationwide Recruitment Service is seeking an enthusiastic and dependable supply chain and logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. In your previous role you will have been responsible for managing Logistics, Organsing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Supply Chain and Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
Directing, optimising and coordinating full order lifecycle logistics.
Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
* Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
* Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle
* Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
* Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
* Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
* Resolve any arising problems or complaints
* Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
* Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
* Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
* Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
* Comply with company disciplines and regulations
* Proven working experience as a logistics manager
* Record of successful distribution and logistics management
* Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
* Proficient in standard logistics software
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Qualification in Logistics or Supply Chain or possibly Business Administration,Commutable from Monmouthshire, Glamorgan, Barry, Cardiff, Caerphilly, Pontypridd, Newport, Pontypool, Bridgend, Penarth, Newport, Bristol, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Portishead, Clevedon, Penarth, Rumney, Barmouth, Llandough, Neath, Swansea, Merthyr Tydfil, Abergavenny, Pontypool, Cwmbran, Swansea,
This vacancy is being advertised by HRNR - HR Careers & Nationwide Recruitment Service. HRNR services are those of an Employment Agency. NRS finding the right job for the right candidate at the right time. Glamorgan/ Monmouthshire near Cardiff, Wales
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.