Our manufacturing client based in Peterborough is looking to recruit a Logistics Manager on a fulltime permanent basis. This is a new role for the business and you report directly to the Operations Director.
Our client manufactures its own product range and manages its own distribution to its customers in the UK. This role is to mange the warehousing and logistics of the business.
* Liaising with Sales team and customers to discuss orders coming into the business
* Manage the company fleet of vehicles
* Manage warehousing
* Day to day management of staff
* Ensuring that the best value in terms of quality, price and service is always achieved
* Manage own departmental budget
The above is just a snap shot of what the role entails. A full job description is available for all suitable candidates. To be considered for this role you MUST have extensive management experience within logistics and be able to demonstrate this on interview and ideally worked within a business that manufactures its own products and distributes (not 3rd party)
The package for this role is circa £50 to £55k plus benefits
Shortlisting to happen ASAP
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.