Logistics Manager / Logistics Transformation Manager
Our client is at the forefront of new & innovative offsite and onsite construction technologies in the UK. They have amassed an enviable portfolio of projects across ever sector, including: Hotels, Residential, and Student Accommodation, Education & Healthcare.
Due to continued robust growth, they are now looking to recruit a high calibre Logistics Transformation Manager, with an extensive knowledge of current logistics and storage methodologies to join their team near Nottingham.
The overall role of the Logistics Transformation Manager will be to lead and develop the Logistics & Inventory team to maximise performance both offsite & onsite.
It will require a strong understanding of storage methods to maximise facilities / minimise damage and also ensuring a high level of security. The role will also require working with production managers to introduce Kanban / JIT locations on the shop floor for the purpose of minimising stockholding and reducing transportation etc.
The ideal candidate will already possess:
* A strong background in Logistics / SKU environments.
* Experience of creating and maintaining rolling plans for multi-site storage.
* Proven experience of material control and logistic processes
* A background gained in a construction or manufacturing environment
* Experience of process implementation that has led to a reduction of indirect and direct costs
* CiLT membership or a willingness to work towards
* Relevant industry qualifications
In return for the above, our client will offer a highly competitive package, negotiable on experience. It a fantastic opportunity to utilise your skills and experience and lead a vital function within an ambitious company with aims for greater expansion.
If you match the above criteria and are interested in finding out more, please apply today for more details.
Logistics Transformation Manager - Pioneering Construction
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.