A Manufacturing company with a friendly feel despite being part of a multinational business is seeking to recruit a Logistics Manager to guide their business through operational challenges to success.
The Logistics Manager will focus on ensuring a solid supply base through excellent communication and general supply base management skills whilst maximising the efficiency of the Manufacturing business internal logistics, storage and planning systems.
The Logistics Manager role:
- Working in a proactive manner to manage internal and external supplied product into the site
- Understand production volumes from customer orders and projections and ensure that suppliers volumes and lead times accurately reflect this.
- Manage the Logistics SAP system to ensure accurate data.
- Management of a small team including purchasing, Warehouse and production planning
The successful Logistics Manager:
- Friendly, organised and with a methodical, logical mindset.
- Confident user in all aspects of SAP
- Experience of Managing a multi discipline warehouse, supply chain and planning team.
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment and tight time lines in a similar role.
Salary = £38,000 - £42,000
Car Allowance = £350 PCM
Pension = 8
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.