Your main focus is to sell cars and finance products. You will be the face and the voice of our business, welcoming, advising and supporting prospective customers through their car purchase with us.
We are looking for a candidate that has current experience in car dealership sales.
You will deliver exceptional customer service to our customers throughout the process, ensuring FCA compliance throughout. You will be a product expert who can comfortably hold in depth discussions and negotiations – providing information and advice on our cars and finance products.
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), as we advise on and sell finance products. As this role includes FCA regulated activities, we will ask you to complete an FCA questionnaire as part of our recruitment process. You will be asked to declare any unspent criminal conviction, CCJs or bankruptcy. We will look into all declarations made and seek a credit reference, but they may not serve as a bar to employment with us. We will also verify your recent employment, address and credit history. Furthermore you must hold a Full UK driving licence in order to be considered for this role. It is essential for our company car insurance, carrying out test drives and eligibility to our Company Car scheme.
• Responding to, following up and converting any inbound leads
• To build trust through effective communication
• Advising on finance products, ensuring that customers are treated fairly
• Welcoming, advising, calling and supporting customers
• Working within the regulations and guidelines set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
• Maintaining company standards and controls
• Handing over vehicles to customers
• Continuous planning and targeting of the acquisition of new customers
• Recording customer satisfaction and following up after delivery
We offer a basic salary of £20,000 per annum with uncapped commission to provide OTE of £40,000 plus access to our company car scheme
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday = 09:00 – 17:30
Willingness to respond to inbound enquiries and engage with customers outside of these hours as required.
Please confirm you are currently employed in the sale of motor vehicles for a franchised or independent dealer, and that you are accredited by the FCA