ROLE- Production and Logistics Manager
SALARY- £35,000- £40,000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
Premier Engineering are looking for a Production and Logistics Manager in Huntingdon.
You will be an experienced production manager who likes to organise and oversee a manufacturing environment. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and logistics within this unique business. This role is suitable for someone who enjoys following procedures and you must enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with demands.
- Communicate demand throughout the production environment.
- Manage a transport plan and facilitate the logistics of deliveries and collections.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
Required and Desired Skills Needed:
- Proven experience as a production leader
- Excellent knowledge of production management
- Computer Literate
- Solid understanding of engineering disciplines (welding, machining, finishing and assembly)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.