Production Control & Logistics Manager
Our client is an established world leader within their specialised automotive market and is looking for a Production Control & Logistics Manager to join their fantastic team. This client is offering an excellent package and the opportunity to join a successful organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Align Adv PC&L preparations with Launch project timing for plant projects taking into account Adv PC&L PBU strategic inputs
* Support Adv PC&L to ensure all PC&L costs are accurately reflected in business cases for customers quotes and changes and PC&L deliverables are executed
* Setup, evaluate and validate PC Processes as required for Ready to Ship, Manufacturing Connections, Suppliers Readiness, Material Movement, ERP Parameters & Packaging on time
* Develop and ensure cost are budgeted and aligned with project requirements
* Support setting and achievement of the PC vision with continuous improvement process to achieve the PC capability metrics, completion assessments & Operating system audits (O.S. A's)
* Maintain and improve key Adv PC&L processes
* Follow the operating systems, policies and procedures defined by the Corporate, divisional & plant & ISO / specific customer expectations
* Monitoring & continuous improvement to ensure focused and step change improvements in performance
* Ensure team adherence to PC&L defined processes and guidelines, IATF and customer requirements
* Ensure strong internal controls and SOX audit compliance
* Responsible for maintaining data/ reviewing and ensuring understanding of metrics and taking appropriate action for the achievement of these
* Responsible for setting quality objectives and training
* Supporting management reviews
* Responsible for site capacity analysis and reporting
* Supports the monitoring and feedback regarding supplier performance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
*Degree / HND / HNC (Preferred in a supply chain related discipline).
*Experience of continuous improvement
*Relevant experience in a supply chain environment (Automotive / Aerospace background preferred but not essential).
*Ability to develop effective working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels of the business
*Good coaching skills and ability to demonstrate a 'lead by example' attitude.
o£40k - £45k Depending on Experience
o25 days holiday + BH
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Mitchell Corrick on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to him at (url removed)
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.