Sales Account Manager - £65,000 OTE.
£25,000 - £35,000 basic.
Potential to build own sales team!
UK Custom Covers are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our successful team focusing on B2B Business – we’re currently a premium aftermarket accessories seller in the Automotive B2C market.
We’re looking for someone who’s worked sold product/solutions to the automotive industry.
Ideally, you will be a self-starter with familiarity and understanding of the key players in the automotive industry.
- Identifying & developing new business opportunities (inc. face to face, on the road).
- Direct B2B telesales, lead generation & appointments.
- Increase B2B sales through multiple digital sales channels.
- Monitoring own outbound sales channels to improve sales funnel.
- Coordinate with retailers & OEMs to improve sales, activity and promotions.
- Gather & feedback market analysis and competitor intelligence.
- Creative approach to discovering new sales channels.
- Work with Marketing team on Sales/Marketing channels.
- Build sound short & long term commercial relationships.
- Driven self starter looking to build own sales team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high degree of being able to work on own initiative and motivation.
- Have a strong customer focus to gain buy in from Parts Dealers/OEM’s & buyers.
- Sales management experience within large automotive parts wholesaler, or successful OEM Dealer.
- 37.5 hours per week: Mon - Fri.
- Travel across UK for customer visits and shows
What we can offer you:
- Basic salary up to £35,000 PA dependent on experience
- £65,000 OTE - Uncapped commission
- 28 days including bank holidays annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Discounts on vehicle accessories
- Company Phone/Laptop
UK Custom Covers manufacture & distribute car accessories across the UK, Europe & North America.
Founded in 2006, we pride ourselves on the quality of our product & service to our customers, whilst sticking to our roots of being a family run business.
- Casual dress
- Education reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
Email your CV to email@example.com with your CV & Cover Letter.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.